by Lisa Walsh
Placed in Blog
Fuel your Affirmations by Jack Canfield
Every thought we think is creating our future. –Louise L. Hay
Affirmations are one of the most powerful ways to create a vibration match for what you want to attract into your life.
Every thought you think and every word you say is an affirmation. Your thoughts and words are declarations of who you think you are and how you perceive the world to be. Every time you think a negative thought or make a self depreciating comment you are actually affirming it as your personal truth. Fortunately, the same holds true for positive thoughts and statements.
Strong positive affirmations are powerful means of self-transformation and they are a key element in the creation of the life you desire. They work by purposely replacing the limiting ideas, negative beliefs and self-talk that you have taken on and internalized over the years with positive statements that assert who you want to be and how you want to experience life.
Below I have included a list of positive feeling word that you may want to use when creating your affirmations. Remember, when creating affirmations you want to create positive, self-affirming, self-empowering statements that uplift and inspire you – that raise your emotional set point.
List of Positive Feeling Words for Affirmations and Law of Attraction Work
Here are some examples of positive affirmations:
- I am celebrating feeling light and alive at my perfect body weight of one thirty-five.
- I am enjoying the thrill of flying.
- I am attracting joy into my life.
- I am confidently expressing myself openly and honestly.
- I am feeling exhilarated, agile and alive.
- I am effectively communicating my needs and desires to my loving partner.
- I am looking around me at the faces of the people I am helping and I am thrilled to know that I have made a difference in their life.
- I am feeling relaxed and grateful to be sitting here in Hawaii with my toes buried in the warm sun, feeling the warmth on my face.
- See more at: http://jackcanfield.com/affirmations/#sthash.pWUFti61.dpuf